DAILY BOARDING WITH GROOMING
Daily boarding with grooming service
Our grooming is open for dogs boarded in our facilities. It follows the opening times of the dog center and we work on appointment. Please try to book the service as soon as you book the boarding for your pet.
If your dog is not boarded with us you can still bring him/her for a bath or for a full grooming. It’s important you bring him when we open (in the morning or in the afternoon depending when we have the groomer available) and then you can come to pick him/her up before we close or otherwise we can let you know at the check-in how long it will take the service requested.
Our grooming services
- Bathing: includes washing the dog with specific shampoo, rinsing and drying.
- Brushing: Removing knots and dead hair.
- Nail cutting: shortening the nails to avoid breakage and discomfort for the dog.
- Ear cleaning: Removing excess wax and cleaning the ear.
- Standard Cut: Cut based on the owner’s preferred breed or style.
- Stripping: for dogs with hair suitable for this service
- Flea and Tick Removal: Specific treatments to get rid of parasites.
- Anal Hygiene: Cleaning the anal glands to avoid problems.
- Moisturizing Treatments: Application of balms or oils to keep the skin and coat hydrated.
- Antiparasitic Treatments: Application of products to protect the dog from fleas, ticks and parasites.
- Skin Treatments: Specific treatments for sensitive skin or skin with dermatological problems.
During each treatment we carry out the following checks:
- Ears are checked, cleaned and disinfected
- Nails are trimmed
- The perianal glands are emptied, if necessary
- Your animal is perfectly dried by following strict safety standards.
To better organize yourself, it is possible to collect the dog between 12p, and 12:30pm, or between 6pm and 6:30pm in the afternoon. If your needs are different, let the staff know and we will do everything to satisfy you.
You can cancel the service without problems at least 24 hours in advance. For last minute cancellations or if the dog is collected earlier than expected, the service will still be charged.
error: Contenuto protetto! - Content is protected!